Halloween Party Popcorn Balls
Cook and Prep Time
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
|Cook Time:||10 minutes|
|Wait Time:||10 minutes|
|Total Time:||30 minutes|
- 3 Cup Miniature Marshmallows**
- 6 Tbsp Milk-Free, Soy-Free Margarine, softened
- 3 Tbsp Gelatin
- 4 Dash Red Food Coloring
- 4 Dash Yellow Food Coloring
- 12 Cup Plain Popped Popcorn
- *Be sure to check ingredient label for allergens.
- Use festive Halloween bags with decorative ribbon to add to the fun.
- Use different colors such as red and green to celebrate Christmas or make red, white, and blue for a great 4th of July snack!
- In a medium saucepan, melt the marshmallows and butter on medium-low heat; stir occasionally.
- Once melted, remove the mixture from the heat.
- Stir in the gelatin.
- Add 4 drops of red food coloring and 4 drops of yellow food coloring to the mixture.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine marshmallow mixture and popcorn.
- Stir to coat popcorn evenly.
- Using oiled hands, shape into desired size balls.
-The Food Allergy Network