Cook and Prep Time
|Prep Time:||20 minutes|
|Cook Time:||5 minutes|
|Total Time:||25 minutes|
- 1 Wedge Lettuce
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 16 Ounces Canned Kidney Beans
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Corn Chips
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
- Allergen free salad dressings and sauces may be used for added flavor.
- Other toppings such as onion and peppers can be added according to taste.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Farenheit.
- Rinse and dry lettuce and tomatoes.
- Cut lettuce into small pieces and quarter tomatoes; set aside.
- Brown ground beef in skillet and drain grease.
- Drain kidney beans and add to meat.
- Add chili powder, salt, and garlic powder.
- Layer corn chips in a casserole dish.
- Next, layer meat mixture on top of the chips.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Layer lettuce and tomatoes on top of the casserole.
-The Food Allergy News Cookbook