Coconut-Raspberry Jelly Tarts
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk-Free, Soy-Free Margarine, softened
- 1/2 Cup Shortening
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 Cup Raspberry Jelly
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Dash Salt
- 3/4 Cup Flaked Coconut
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Water mixed with 1 1/2 Tbsp Oil and 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Milk-Free, Soy-Free Margarine, softened
- 2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Cornstarch
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, margarine, shortening and cornstarch; knead until blended.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Place dough balls into muffin tins; press into the bottom and up the sides.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
- Spoon 1 Tsp jelly into each tin.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon into tins.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Cool tarts in pans on a wire rack.
-The Food Allergy News Cookbook